Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sold!

"Audience"  53" x 38"  oil on canvas  2013

"Companion"  32" x 50" oil on canvas  2011
It's been a slow summer for sales as well as for production. But I just got word that these two pieces have found a new home. Interestingly, "Audience" is the most recent of my five theater pieces and the first one to sell. I kept painting them because I liked them despite the fact that they have remained in the gallery so long. Oh well. Art sales are a curious thing. I like the combination of these two pieces. I never would have thought of putting them together myself. But each one features an object as light source, something I've only played with a few times. And both my outdoor and interior works are represented. So thank you as yet unknown purchaser!

No comments: