Thursday, March 5, 2015

A show and a sneak preview of prints!

Attic Gallery in Portland asked me if I'd be willing to have a show of my older work that is still available. So of course I said, "Why not?" I also have a few small new pieces I'll be bringing down to include in the exhibition this April.

But it got me to thinking. There are a lot of older sold pieces that people still ask about. Recently a friend asked if she could have a small print of one these. She did a little research and found an awesome place here in Portland that specializes in fine art reproductions. I had two prints made for her and they came out great. So in addition to the older original works in the show I'll be selling affordable prints of some of my favorite images from years past. I haven't yet decided on how many or which ones but they will definitely include these three:

"The Playhouse"

"Backhoe"

"The Fox"

No comments: